Huawei introduced new products on November 16, including the Huawei E5730S 3G WiFi Router. This new router has two names E5730S and "Meow King". Huawei E5730s is a new mobile pocket WiFi router with an Ethernet port, this port can be connected with the Ethernet cable, making it useful to connect multiple devices via Wi-Fi, giving them access to Internet Ethernet cable.
Huawei E5730s incorporates a slot to insert a SIM card. The device can change network mode, which lets you use the 3G signal, allowing Internet connection wherever there is 3G coverage, and share in a wide variety of devices. Huawei E5730s supports 3G networks around the world. It has a inserted battery of 5200 mAh, allowing you to have a working time of up to 16 hours and standby time of approximately 500 hours. The E5730S router has a weight of only 170 g, the boot time is only five seconds. It supports DC-HSPA+ 42Mbps networks from all the operators over the world.
In Huawei's website, we already get to know the price of this router; this is the cost in China, but outside China that cost would vary. This terminal is compatible with Android, Huawei has an application called Mobile Wifi 2, showing all the necessary data, we know the battery capacity, use of data and we can configure the APN and perform other actions.
Huawei has been used to manufacture many similar mobile wifi hotspot like Huawei E5730s pocket router, which indicates that this router has great longevity.
Huawei E5730s Technical Specifications:
* Network mode: DC-HSPA+ / HSPA+ / HSPA / UMTS / EDGE / GPRS / GSM
* Device Type: 3G Wireless Router
* Backup Function: Mobile Pocket Power Bank
* WLAN: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
* DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 2100/900MHz
* EDGE / GPRS / GSM: 1900/1800/900/850MHz
* 3G speed up to 42Mbps
* Wi-Fi speed up to 150 Mbps
* WiFi: 2400MHz ~ 2483.5MHz * Mircro USB interface x 1
* A USB interface x 1
* RJ45 Ethernet port x 1
* Standard 6 PIN SIM Card
* Built-in UMTS/WLAN/GSM Antenna
* Plug and play
* Other Features: DHCP, NET Cone, Symmetric NAT, APN, filter IP LAN, DMZ,
* Battery: 3.7V, 5200mAh
* Dimensions: 99.0mm × 66.3mm × 22.5 mm
If you have a locked Netgear Aircard 340U, when your plug other carriers’ SIM card, the Aircard Watcher will show the error message “incorrect SIM”. So if you want to use with other carriers’ SIM card, you’d better to unlock it. But most of users don’t know how to unlock it. Below are the two methods to unlock the Aircard 340U. One is free but the order is not free.
Method 1: – Not free
- Download the DC-unlocker from here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads/get/FwREimE3 and install it on your PC
- Plug the locked Aircard 340U to your PC and run the Dc-unlocker to detect it
- Create an account in the DC-unlocker and unlock it
However, the unlock service is not free, and user need buy credits to unlock the Aircard 340u. This is the fastest way to unlock Aircard 340U. But if you don’t want to pay for the unlock service. You can follow below the method to unlock it.
Method 2: -- Free
1. Plug your Aircard 340u to your PC and install the Aircard Watcher.
2. Contact your service provider and request the MEP code (8 digit number) for the AirCard. Only the provider that the device is locked to can provide the MEP code. Insert a SIM card from a different service provider, plug in your AirCard and open AirCard Watcher. The MEP Locked dialog box will open.
4. The message ‘Pin verified’ will be displayed on the Watcher status section if the correct MEP has been sent. Please note the SIM will become permanently locked if more than 5 incorrect attempts are sent.
5. Once the PIN has been verified, the new SIM will be detected and your Aircard 340u will be able to connect to the carrier network.
You may want to enjoy the 4G LTE networks in Austria, but if you are in trouble to choose the wireless terminals to access the 4G network, below the guide may help you:
First, you need to know the 4G LTE operators and their LTE frequency bands in Austria, per our information, the main 4G operators and LTE Frequency bands in Austria is as below:
- A1, FDD Band 7 (2600MHz)
- 3 Austria, FDD Band 7 (2600MHz)
- T-mobile Austria, FDD Band 7 (2600MHz)
The three operators support the same LTE Frequency band 7. Now you just find the 4G Surfstick, 4G internet stick, 4G Router or 4G mobile hotspot that can support the band 7 and you will make a great step to access internet. Per your reference, we recommend below the popular 4G terminals that would support the Band 7 and work with the above operators:
4G Surfstick for A1, 3 Austria and T-mobile Austria
- Samsung GT-B3730
- Huawei E392 (E392u-12, E392u-6, E392u-21, E392u-22)
- Huawei K5150 (Vodafone, unlocked )
- Huawei K5005 (Vodafone, Unlocked )
- HUAWEI E398 (E398u-1, E398u-15, E398u-18, E398u-11, E398s-81)
- Huawei E3276 (E3276S-150, E3276S-151, E3276s-152, E3276S-861, E3276S-210, E3276S-601)
- Huawei K5007 (Vodafone )
- ZTE K5008Z(Vodafone, Unlocked)
- Alcatel One Touch L800
- Alcatel One Touch W800
- ZTE MF880
- ZTE MF825
- ZTE MF820
- ZTE MF821
- ZTE MF821D
- ZTE K5006Z (Vodafone, Unlocked )
- Sierra Aircard 320u
4G Router for A1, 3 Austria and T-mobile Austria
- HUAWEI B593u-12
- HUAWEI B593s-22
- HUAWEI B890-75
- Vodafone B2000
- ZTE MF25D
- ZTE MF28B
- 7. ZTE MF28G
- ZTE MF29S2
- ZTE MF28D
- Netgear MVBR1517
- ZyXEL LTE6100
4G Mobile Hotspot for A1, 3 Austria and T-mobile Austria
- HUAWEI E5776s-32/E5776S-22/E5776S-860
- Huawei E589u-12
- Huawei R210 (Vodafone, Unlocked )
- ZTE MF91
- ZTE MF91D
- ZTE MF910
- ZTE MF90
- ZTE MF97S
- ZTE MF93E
- 10. ZTE R212 (Vodafone, Unlocked)
- Alcatel One Touch Y800
- 12. Sierra Wireless 760S